Forum Rozmowy (nie)kontrolowane Mesa Że też go tu jeszcze nie ma... Quiz Battlestarowy ;)

Że też go tu jeszcze nie ma... Quiz Battlestarowy ;)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

...czyli możliwość sprawdzenia do której z postaci z jakże głośnego serialu się jest 😉

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=77810&first=yes

Mój wynik? Pan prezydent, ale nie powiem który 😉 Swoją drogą trochę mało bohaterów dali.

Tom
    Participant

CPO Galen Tyrol

You never wanted to be a glamorous Viper pilot. You are happy knowing that without you to fix their birds, they cannot fly. You fell in love with the wrong girl, but is that so wrong? Maybe, but you don't really care.

nastepnie w kolejce Apollo i Baltar ;>

GWYNBLEIDD
    Participant

No a mnie wyszla... Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer) - 69%.

You forget things. Are they important? You think you might be a Cylon, but does that make you a machine? Who are you? Who am I?

Potem Tyrol - 63 i Roslin tyle samo. Na koncu Baltar, Six i Adama ;>

Corvus
    Participant

You scored as Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo). w 81%. Ciekawy wynik. You have spent your life trying to life up to and impress your Dad, shame he never seemed to notice. You are a stickler for the rules. But in matters of loyalty and honour you know when they have to be broken.

J.L.Picard
    Participant

You scored as Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck). You are the best damn Viper pilot in the fleet, so everyone else can just frack off. They need you, not the other way around. Maybe if you keep pushing people away they won't get close, because that is scary and it hurts. Oh yes, and anyone who has a problem with you being a woman needs to just get over it. Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck) 69% Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo) 56% CPO Galen Tyrol 56% Dr Gaius Baltar 50% Col. Saul Tigh 44% President Laura Roslin 38% Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer) 31% Commander William Adama 25% Number 6 13% Tom Zarek 13%

Hemrod
    Participant

You scored as President Laura Roslin.You may be ill but you have a job to do. Fate has put you in a powerful position by accident, but it turns out you are damn good at it. You are no warrior, but in the political arena you are without peer.hmmm ciekawe

I. Thorne
    Participant

Kapitan Lee Adama (81%), potem Tyrol (63%).Najmniej Tigh (13%) i Boomer (19%).Tak jak przewidywałem, tylko typowałem starego.

Piotr
    Keymaster

A mi wyszlo tak:President Laura Roslin - 75%Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo) - 69%Commander William Adama - 63%CPO Galen Tyrol - 63%Tom Zarek - 44%Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck) - 31%Number 6 - 25%Col. Saul Tigh - 25%Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer) - 19%Dr Gaius Baltar - 0%Cieszczy mnie zwlaszcza ostatnia pozycja. ;>

Slawek

Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer) - 75%Tom Zarek - 69%Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo) - 56%Col. Saul Tigh - 56%President Laura Roslin - 56%Commander William Adama - 50%Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck) - 31%Dr Gaius Baltar - 25%Number 6 - 19%CPO Galen Tyrol - 6%

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
searchclosebars linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram